SUCCESS starts in your mind.
But like an airplane without steering wheel…
You won’t be able to take off if you don’t program your mind in the right language.
Learn to use the power of visual language — to sculpt triumphant mind images — to unlock your full potential.
You can tap into the power of this amazing skill by studying the best books on visualization. Now, it’s time to take your life to the next level.
Here’s 5 of my favorite books about visualization:
1. Psycho Cybernetics – Perhaps, bought by more people than every other self-help book in the world. When Maxwell Maltz’s book exploded onto the scene, it generated thousands of happy testimonials.
People all over the world reported (and still do) positive transformations of their life through changing their self-image in the theater of the mind.
If you could choose only one self-book in your life… then get this one. You will be glad you did.
2. Think and Grow Rich – I think there’s not a single outrageously successful entrepreneur on this planet who won’t recommend you this book as a must-read.
Napoleon Hill crystallized, in a period of over 20 years, the insider-secrets of hundreds of millionaires he researched and interviewed.
You will learn, for instance, how to set proper goals, how to build (or join) a mastermind, etc … and most important, he explains and clearly emphasizes the vital importance of visualizing your goals. (March 2011: Think and Grow Rich sold more than 70 million copies since it appeared on the market in 1937 and still continues to sell excessively today.)
3. Creative Visualization – Some folks consider this the first and the best book on improving your life by using the power of your mind. Shakti Gawain delivers in her book a treasure-trove full of easy-to-use exercises and meditations.
I’ve read about people describing this book as “spooky” because of the mesmerizing positive impact it had on their lives. An important book teaching you how to use your imagination to access a more fulfilled life.
4. 10-Minute Toughness – THIS, the probably most practical self-help book ever written. While the usual self-help book leaves you with lots of unanswered questions and abstract exercises, 10-Minute Toughness equips you a with a very specific action-plan and concrete exercises.
Yes, this books is geared towards athletes, but it equally works for anyone who’s got goals in life. You’ll be introduced to a high-performance routine consisting of: (1.) the centering breath, (2.) performance statement, (3.) personal highlight-reel, (4.) identity statement, (5.) centering breath, (6.) 4-min. success log, (7.) 1-min. review of previous success log.
Expect to find here all the details that you’ve been missing in all the other so-called ‘success-books’.
Now, the next book (or rather course), I like to mention, is kind of different. It’s not exactly about self-help, yet it’s still priceless in terms of life-long benefits can get from it…
5. Quantum Memory Power – If you would want to pick the brain of an 8-times Memory World Champion, then this is your chance. Of all the memory improvement material I’ve ever dug into, this is by far the most practical one.
Like no other, Dominic O’Brien takes you on a mind-bending journey and, in the process, teaches you: How to memorize simple shopping lists…telephone numbers…vocabulary…names…countries and their capitals…complex speeches…decks of playing cards, … and even teaches you how to become a human calendar.
Of course, applying these memory techniques, you’re using your ability to visualize to create lasting memories in your mind.
That’s it. I could have mentioned a few more titles here that employ visualization, but I felt that these books above are outstanding. Each single one has the potential to change your life dramatically.
Nevertheless, now I would like to hear from YOU.
Which book or course (working with visualization), in your opinion, is the best?
How did it help you? How did it change you?
Please leave a comment below…
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.— Michelangelo