Want Improve Your English Writing Skills Without a Teacher?
You want to be able to write vibrant blog posts or gripping emails in English?
If your English writing sucks and you don’t know how to get better–without someone looking over your shoulder–then make time for the following article…
What’s the most effective way to improve your English writing skills without teacher?
Here’s what Copywriting genius Gary Halbert suggests: (copywriting challenge)
Copy each day one sales letter – word-for-word – in your own handwriting.
Why does it work?
Because, when you copy articles (or sales letters, or posts) in our own handwriting, you create neurological imprints of the grammar, sentence structure, and enrich your vocabulary at the same time.
Safe and simple. No prior skill necessary. Especially if English is NOT your native language.
Where to Start?
Copy One Sales Letter (or article) Per Day
Write Each Letter At Least 10 Times
Before Moving On To The Next One
As you can expect, this will take you some time each day. Some letters may take you 30 minutes, others more than an hour.
By copying one letter over and over again, you truly internalize its grammar, structure, new words and, as a bonus, sales principles.
This principle works. It has been proven to be effective (over and over again) for many great people in history. As, for example, by the great Picasso:
“Picasso spent his first 10 years copying other people, then he developed his own style.”
Which letters should you copy?
Here’s a list of ads Gary Halbert recommends to copy by hand. These are ads that actually generated huge stacks of cash.
- The Lazy Man’s Way To Riches – Joe Karbo
- How To Burn Off Body Fat, Hour-By-Hour – Gary Halbert
- Do You Make These Mistakes In English? – Max Sackheim
- How to Collect From Social Security At Any Age – Gary Halbert
- Tova Borgnine’s Amazing New Formula – Gary Halbert
- The Diet Secret Of A Desperate Housewife – Gary Halbert
- The Amazing Black Jack Secret Of A Las Vegas Mystery Man! – Gary Halbert
- The Admiral Byrd Transpolar Expedition Letter – Hank Burnett
- How To Get What The Government Owes You
- Why Men Crack – Young & Rubicam
- The Famous Dollar Bill Letter – Robert Collier
- David Ogilvy’s Rolls Royce Ad
- Coat Of Arms Ad – Gary Halbert
- Why Astrology Can Bring You Wealth – Ben Suarez
Now, grab one letter here and start improving your English writing skills right away… and keep at it for 30 days.
Let’s learn from the best. You can’t lose.
That’s it. Stay close…
PS: If you want to follow along, check out the ‘magic’ copywriting resource page.